Name Your XI .... with a twist

Well not much happening at the moment with the only movement on the forum being political or social values shared by Dogg, Zimbo & Kriterion.

World Cup: Carragher, Pochettino, Shearer name all-time XI with a ...

... name all-time XI with a twist. By Rob Hoskin. Published Dec 7, 2022. Can you name an all-time XI - but only naming one player for each nation?

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

My Greatest 11 - Create your Greatest 11

Select your shirts, add the names & numbers of your Greatest 11. ... TWISTED BLOOD AND A DEEP SENSE OF INADEQUACY. AND ... THE BACKBONE OF THIS GREATEST XI ...

SPORTbible on X: "Name your all-time Premier League XI Plot twist ...

Name your all-time Premier League XI Plot twist they can't have won the title...

Best XI of the first round, with a twist | CricketWeb Forum

Name your best XI of the first round of matches, but with one team contributing two players, and every other team one each.

NAME YOUR STARTING XI FOR WEST HAM V BAYER ... - YouTube

NAME YOUR STARTING XI FOR WEST HAM V BAYER LEVERKUSEN | OLD SCHOOL ...

Team 11, we need a name? | MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums

I'm open to any suggestions. A word play off of "team 11" or something. Since we are the eleveth team, lets pick something that stands out. For ...

The Best Collection of Football Team Names Ever - 5-a-side.com

Updated for 2019/20! The ultimate list of witty team names for your fantasy football or 5-a-side team. Sorted by player and by team, this is the definitive ...

World Eleven with a twist | My favourite XI - Soccerage.com

In this article I share my World Eleven with a twist with you. Read this article to find out what the twist is and which players I've ...

Create Football Formations, build lineups, football teams & add ...

Create football formations using one of over 3500 real football team templates from the current season or build your own custom football lineup from scratch.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024